Human Resource Coordinator
(National Capital Reg – McKinley Hill Fort Bonifacio Taguig city)
? On time delivery of human resource requirements
? Employee job fit
? Employees’ alignment with corporate vision and core ideologies
? Employees’ performance
? Employees’ satisfaction
? Employees’ compliance with company policies and procedures
? Compliance with government and other related organization’s regulatory requirements
1. Will perform duties related to all Human Resources facets: Recruitment and Selection for all levels (preliminary screening), Employee Wellness, Rewards and Recognition, Labor and HR Policies, Payroll and Timekeeping, Organizational Development
2. Interacts with all levels and all departments within the organization and is responsible for performing staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer policies, procedures and programs, and act as a Human Resource Representative for assigned functional areas.
3. Ensures the conduct and administration of legally acceptable Human Resources processes (i.e. due process, exit interviews, career counseling), and advises team members of these processes.
4. Ensures compliance to company processes at all levels of the organization. Collects, compiles, and analyzes relevant team member data sourced through the conduct of exit interviews, grievance handling, and career counseling which may be used for planning and organizational development. Resolves team member issues at hand on a day-to-day basis, ensuring compliance to internal HR processes and procedures.
5. Partners with Operations, Support Delivery Units and other respective client groups in the implementing action plans especially in the following areas: Team Development, Rewards and Recognition, Performance Management, Culture Management, Change Canagement and Leadership Development for all First Line Supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources and Development, Law or any related field.
At least (1) one year of Human Resources experience in a Supervisory capacity, preferably within the call center, customer service, or any labor-intensive industry (i.e. manufacturing) – preferably a customer service oriented industry
Working knowledge of Human Resources practices, policies, procedures, principles, and concepts (i.e. Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations & Organizational development).
Possesses a general knowledge of legal requirements for handling employee cases.
General / basic knowledge of call center operations and organization.
Familiarization with the Philippine Labor Code.
Proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel).
Supervisory and people-management skills.
Time and project management skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Fluency in the English language.
Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, and Analytical skills.
Open to work in Shifting Schedule
Willing to be assigned in McKinley Hill Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
5 Full-Time positions available.
We are consistently looking for new and talented individuals to fill our newly inaugurated Philippine expansion office (Customer Service Representatives, Technical Support Representatives, Sales, Marketing, Quality Analyst, Team Leaders, Multi Lingual Representatives – French, German, Japanese, Korean, and other Support Services). If you, or someone you know, want to join a fast growing, fun and dynamic company, don’t hesitate to contact us at 63 2 798 0223 or 63 2 798 0178 or email at email@example.com;
We also accept walk-ins. Feel free to drop by and experience the CSS atmosphere!
14/F Two World Square, Upper McKinley Hill
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
For more information about CSS, please visit our website: www.csscorp.com