Teletech Jobs in Philippines
PAMPANGA – Recruitment Assistant (Project Based)
* Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
* 1- 2 years talent acquisition experience
* Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems required
* PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong English verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
* Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport and leverage networks
* Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
* Flexibility to changing work environments/priorities
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
To apply online, visit www.HirePoint.com. The exclusive career gateway of TeleTech.
Company Name :
TeleTech Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company :
Private Limited Company, Foreign Based Company
Bldg F SM Corporate Office 1000 Bay Blvd. SM Central Business Park, Bay City Pasay City 1634